Monday, December 19, 2011

25 Autosuggestion to Help You Shine in Student Life


An autosuggestion or mantra is a positive statement that we repeat over and over in our mind. When you actually believe the autosuggestion, it becomes an confirmation.
Clinical psychologists have proved that our nervous system cannot differentiate between real and imaginary experiences. If you imagine an event, this generates the same brain waves as would have been created if the incident was real.
This is the secret behind the effectiveness of mantras, autosuggestions and affirmations. When you keep on repeating positive sentences, you start to feel successful, even if you haven't been successful before. And like magnet, success attracts more success towards it. So visualize success, believe you will be successful and talk about success. One day you’ll see that you’ve achieved that success for real. This is the power of positive words!
Here are a few autosuggestions that you might find useful as a student.
1. Being first in class will help me be first in life. I will be first in my class.
2. I have all the necessary qualities to be the top student in my class. I will always have confidence in my talent and abilities.
3. I am a good learner. I am prepared to learn. I will learn easily.
4. My mind will be peaceful, alert and attentive when I study. I will learn faster and faster every day. I will easily comprehend and remember everything I read. When essential I will express it effectively in speaking and writing.
5. My memory is perfect. I can suddenly remember what I need when I need.
6. I may get away with cheating in class exams, but I cannot pass life's exam without hard work. I will always find pleasure in hard work.
7. Every moment is precious. I will spend each moment in a planned way for the benefit of myself and others.
8. I meditate each morning. The rest of the day I carry the mindfulness of those moments with me. My thoughts, words, decisions and actions will be right.
9. Our level of concentration is determined by our level of interest. Everyday, at the meditative level, I will tell my mind why I need to study.
10. I will follow my diagram. I will not let others divert me from it.
11. To me exams are an enjoyable opportunity. By proving myself in successive exams I will progress towards being first in life.
12. I have done my best to prepare well for this exam. I have learnt everything thoroughly. I will certainly shine.
13. I will be at the peak of my mental ability in the examination hall. I will write the answer to each question quickly and accurately.
14. I will face the viva board with courage, spontaneity and self-assurance. I will answer each question clearly, accurately and politely. I will impress the board members with my natural and bright performance.
15. Fools repeat the same mistakes. I am learning from my mistakes everyday.
16. Being friendly and being friends is not the same. I will be friendly with everyone. But I will only be friends with those who share my goals and ideals.
17. I will not waste time in idle gossip. I will spend my time according to my plan.
18. While the losers complain the winners find solutions with courage, intelligence and try. I will prove myself a winner.
19. I am maintaining good relations with my teachers. I have more interest in my studies and as a result I can concentrate better in it.
20. I have control over myself. I can easily say 'no' to TV, face book, mobile, computer game or any other addiction.
21. Instead of being stubborn or irrational, I will help my guardians understand my point of view with sincerity and respect.
22. I am adept in languages and technology. I am always ready to learn new languages and practical skills.
23. I will learn to be self reliant from student life. I will make an effort to earn my own pocket money.
24. I work hard but never allow tension to interfere with my work.
25. The child learning to walk keeps on falling down but gets up every time. In my quest for self development I will learn lessons from the child. each time I make a mistake I will start again with new determination.

Student Affirmation
I’m a student! On the journey of enlighten! I’ve was born to do something great! I’ll meditate regularly. I’ll study with deep concentration. I’ll follow my routine every day. I’ll use my time and talent in a worthwhile way. Success is mine

6 comments:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    Hbse result 2018

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will it be more effective if suggestions are given in present tense instead of future tense?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you guessed it so much right.

      Delete